The culture & land survival orientation session will prepare secondary teachers with knowledge and resources they need to teach students.
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the content of this page prior to your live session.
Many resources are available online in the Culture & Land survival folders.
Resources are also available on the Nunavik-IcE website
- Find your materials in the Curriculum Catalogue
- Read How to Order Instructions
- Send your orders Printing.KSB@kativik.qc.ca
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquires regarding Print Requests and Curriculum Orders.
- Don’t forget that these resources are also available in digital format on your school computers using DB server.