The primary Inuktitut information page will prepare primary first language teachers for the various topics they have to teach, including Inuktitut language, sciences, social studies and mathematics.
Download the primary Inuktitut curriculum document here.
2. Kindergarten Teachers
Please review this presentation on the Kindergarten Program.
3. Grade 1-6 Teachers
The Inuktitut folder contains resources for K-6 students. Books are also available here.
Teacher Guides and resources are available in the Inuktitut Sciences folder.
Culture & Social Studies
Find resources in the culture and in the land survival folders, as well as in the social studies folder of each level.
JUMP Math is the program used by Kativik Ilisarniliriniq from K-6. Please refer to the primary Math orientation for more information.
4. Sample K-2 Schedules
You will be required to plan your class schedule. Here are 2 samples to help you start. You can also download a blank schedule to work on.
5. Sample Lesson Plans
Here are some samples of how to plan your lessons.
English Sample Lesson
Inuktitut Sample Lesson
6. Ordering Inuktitut Materials
- Find your materials in the Curriculum Catalogue
- Read How to Order Instructions
- Send your orders firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact email@example.com for any inquires regarding Print Requests and Curriculum Orders.
- Don’t forget that these resources are also available in digital format on your school computers using DB server.