The secondary Inuktitut orientation session will prepare secondary language teachers and introduce the resources available to them.
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the content of this page prior to your live session.
1. Curriculum Overview
This presentation is an introduction to Inuit studies curriculum within secondary Inuktitut.
This document provides more information about the learning outcomes of each unit.
For more information, contact Pasha Puttayuk.
The units introduced in the presentation, as well as other resources, can be found online in the secondary first language folder and on the Nunavik-IcE website.
3. Ordering Inuktitut Materials
- Find your materials in the Curriculum Catalogue
- Read How to Order Instructions
- Send your orders Printing.KSB@kativik.qc.ca
- Please contact email@example.com for any inquires regarding Print Requests and Curriculum Orders.
- Don’t forget that these resources are also available in digital format on your school computers using DB server.